Thursday 23 October 2008

I slept well and woke up wishing peace man to all those around me. Pity my neighbours didn't reciprocate as they blasted The Scorpions Rock You Like a Hurricane loud as a muthafucka and were slam dancing and I could hear "BOOM BOOM BOOM" through the walls. I'd go round and tighten them up about it but they's cool in keeping their mouth shut about my drugs.

So I went into the city. I'd a headache from all the music. I don't mind the heavy metal: a bit of Phil Collins or Rod Stewart from time to time but the Rap music is my thing. Anyways I was in Victoria Centre and cops was hanging round bein' muthafuckas. I thought they might try and hassle me about being street but they was all occupied giving some kids a hard time about stealing CDs, lipstick and fake vampire teeth.

So I bought me a So Solid Crew CD and went home. Kept my neighbours up the fuck all night long. I left the CD playing on the stereo, did two lines of coke and went the fuck to bed.