Monday 2 August 2010

The Suicide Diaries - No 2

I went to work today hoping to see The Punchbowl Girl (I'm not calling her The Suicide Girl - nfw) but she wasn't there. I hope she's okay. I think she's okay. I can't remember much from that party where I met her because I was pretty wasted but I remember we hung out and talked about Pearl Jam and how cool they were (I don't really know their stuff but I've told bigger lies).

I came home and thought I might find some wise words for her in The Suicide Diaries that or I wanted a laugh. I found the following, an attempt at a political rap I think:

Talking deep stuff with the gang
everyone thinks their own thang
Someone thinks one thing I think the other
it's okay we learn from each other

People play some music
I sing some lines
everyone digs it
I feel so fine

When spides hit the street
cops stop the beat
a spide grabs a rock
throws it at the cop

A riot starts
but we keep our cool
both the spide and the cop
look so uncool.

He's now singing this shit to cows. His dad will kick him off the farm if he catches him.

I'm sick of being on my own. I want to get love. I've a few ideas how I might get it but I'm not sure. I've a poll on the side of the page. Vote and let me know all about how to find love.