Friday 13 November 2009

Going Drinking With Office Peeps

So we had our last day of training today and Monday we're out on the floor robbing folk.

Not looking forward to it, especially since we have all these targets to get to for how long we spend on a call and how much we fleece people in doing so.

I'm sure I'll be balling my eyes out at some wee old lady who buys our guff over tins of cat food for her wee bald cat.

We all went out for drinks after the training, or we were supposed to, but half an hour in and one pint down we were down to just me, Rap Superstar and Little My.

Rap Superstar said that we were the three musketeers and started rapping about killing the King of France with an amazing dance.

It was embarrassing as fuck and people in the pub started sniggering and pointing. I felt so small.

He went to the toilet for a big pish and Little My (who hadn't noticed the responses) started talking about how Rap Superstar was so talented with all his rapping.

I said I thought raping would be more his sort of thing.

She didn't hear me and I caught myself on in time to not repeat it. I just downed my pint and said that I'd leave the two of them to get to know each other a bit better, I tried to give a knowing wink but I think it came off a bit sleazy. Little My gave a shy giggle and I felt a wee bit sorry for her. I hope they're hitting it off now.