Thursday 11 March 2010

Corey Haim is Dead

Hot Baby Roy was sitting crying on the couch this morning about Corey Haim. I was shocked (at the death) and surprised (at Hot Baby Roy).

"I thought you only liked those movies for the girls." I said. It was a bad thing to say but I was still half asleep.

"How dare you," he screamed. "I love teen high school movies for all the players."

Then he told me we were going to watch Lucas tonight and I'd see what a star Corey Haim was.

I told him I'd prefer to watch The Lost Boys if he had it.

He nodded and said:

"Yeah, we'll watch it for sure. The other Corey is in it. It'll remind us we still have one Corey left."

I'm looking forward to it, but only because of the pop corn. I'm such a cold bastard these days. Then off I fucked for a morning at the dole.