Tuesday 30 March 2010

Fuck Sainsbury's at Forestside

Last night sitting in in the miserable rain and Hot Baby Roy off out for Hot Baby Roy time I needed something to cheer me up.

I'd spent most of the day at the dole getting my money sorted out, the useless bastard hadn't put it through the system so I had to sit in the waiting room to get a cheque. Everyone there looked like they were waiting for Jeremy Kyle to call and offer them that one shot at stardom he so kindly offers everyone, (even his own wife).

I was pissed off. I'd seen that cute girl in the rain but it wasn't enough. I sat around thinking that I was like some kind of stalker and that maybe if she knew I'd blogged about her I'd seem like on of those pricks who blogs about his top ten anime babes OF ALL TIME!! (even though it's only been around since the 60s).

Sitting on the couch I hit upon the idea of going to Sainsbury's at Forestside to do some late night shopping. It's always cool to go there in the middle of the night, everyone else is in bed asleep but I'm up getting sustenance.

So off I popped in a taxi only to be stopped by a big metal barrier at Forestside, Sainsbury's don't open 24 hour anymore! Fuck them! I wasted nearly a tenner on my fare there and back, I'll fucking go on the rob in there someday and get my money's worth. Watch out Sainsbury's! When I leave your store next time you will have two holes!