Thursday 1 October 2009

Hot Baby Roy Has Brought His Video Collection To Stay

Hot Baby Roy is still here. And if it wasn't that I liked the company I'd kick him out. He has so far brought round 10 Things I Hate About You (which I enjoyed - Heath Ledger RIP), She's All That (which sucked), Slap Her She's French (which I slept through), S Club 7 Seeing Double (which I told him he could watch on his own) and Wild Child (which I still have to watch).

He's been very nice to Battle Cat (which is a smart way to get in my good books) though he's made a few mistakes (he tried to share a chocolate orange with him).

His concussion seems to be clearing up, as much as someone like Hot Baby Roy can be clear. He sleeps in Fabian Wildman's old room and has gone home a few times to get clean underwear and clothes. He's had showers but he doesn't use soap. He says water is enough and it leaves the sexy smell for the ladies.

I asked him what if he had eaten onions or garlic, that stuff comes out your pours.

He said he didn't eat these foods and that he makes sure he has at least one aphrodisiac a day. This includes a portion of Pumpkin Seeds, Oysters (which he can never find nor afford), Chocolate, Strawberries or Lemonade.

I didn't ask him how come he never pulls. Here we fucking go.