Tuesday 6 July 2010

Up Above The Streets and Houses Rainbow Climbing High

Me and Battle Cat were out walking down the Lagan Towpath out by Central Station yesterday and it was pissing down. The weather's funny nowadays and we need a big old thunderstorm to sort it out before I fuck off for the Twelfth (yay!) because I don't want shite weather ballsing it up for me. Anyways me and Battle Cat were stuck out in it and had nothing to do other than head the fuck for home but the more we walked it kept looking like it was about to stop before turning heavy again.

This lovely rainbow showed up on the other side of the river, really vibrant probably the most intense one I've ever seen, and I noticed that the clouds that surrounded it were dark, really dark but the ones inside it were lighter and I thought something but I can't really remember it properly, one of those touchy feely thoughts about how beauty or our dreams keep the stuff that can be dark light or lighter because you know that the dark clouds and the light clouds were the same clouds but the rainbow was making the ones inside it light and the rainbow is just an illusion or some shit. I forgot it like I said I just wanted to get me and my puppy dog home to warm clothes and hot chocolate.

When I got home Hot Baby Roy and Hot Firey Love Lady had made some tasty pasta dish and were up in his room getting fresh, they'd left a note on the fridge for me saying I could take some.

It was all feeling like some nice sort of day where you jump in the air and shout yahoo or something because you're happy. Then my phone beeped. It was a text from Fabian Wildman.

NOT SURE IF YOUR STILL USING THIS NUMBER. IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU THE OTHER WEEK. WANT TO HANG OUT A BIT SOMETIME SOON?