Tuesday 29 June 2010

Where Does Fun Happen In Belfast?

Fabian Wildman came round to the house last night when I was in by myself. He knocked the door and since I was up lying in bed having a wank with the light off I just pretended not to be in. He knocked for a while and tried his old key in the lock (!) but I'd luckily snibbed it. I'm getting the locks changed, I completely fucking forgot he still had a key.

Battle Cat went up to the door and barked at him. He stood and had a long conversation with Battle Cat. I couldn't hear what he said but he looked so lonely wandering off up the street afterwards.

It's funny because yesterday was the first time I'd talked to Betty Blue in work. I walked into the canteen when she was having her lunch at the window and since all the tables were full I sat down beside her.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Not bad, I'm over in England at Uni, just back for the summer. How's you?"

"Good," I said but I could tell she saw the misery in my face.

"It's an exciting job isn't it?" she laughed.

I nodded and tucked into my white bread egg sandwhich and tea with whitener.