Sunday 4 April 2010

Millies and Mileys

Last night me and Hot Baby Roy took a dander into town to see what we could see. Passing the Ulster Hall we were confronted with the sight of lots of very underage girls dolled up like they were going to a fancy dress party as mawfucking hoes.

Hot Baby Roy was lingering slow and I told him to come on dem little ladies was gonna get us in trouble da police was everywhere like it was a paedo trap.

"I don't care about them," he said. "They all look like Miley's."
"You mean millie," I said.
"No," he corrected me. "Miley, as in Miley Cyrus. Not a Kirsten Dunst among them."
"She's in her twenties," I said.
"She was a cute teenager," this lot are on a fast track to Buckfast and pram pushing. There's subtler ways of attracting boys. Who are we?"

He went back to his daydream and didn't say anything much else apart from "I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot."

We didn't find anything except for an old tramp. I wanted him to tell us some street knowledge but he grumbled and boked until we grew tired and went home to find our knowledge on crap TV.